Day 227

Almost all green on my Versa just might miss active minutes and will miss atleast a couple hours on my steps per hour goal sitting in a Christmas Cantata this evening but will have over 15K steps for today. Macros were a little better today but fat was still too high need to work on getting that down and being more consistent with my carbs and protein numbers too. Sent Coach Adam my weekly check in and hopefully he will be happy my weight was consistently down this week. I've still got 9.4# to go to reach my mini goal of 132 which I hope to do by the end of the year and I've got 16.4# to go to reach my goal of 125 which I hope to do by April of 2020 which will be a year since I rejoined My Fitness Pal. Plan if all goes well to either take a progress photo Tuesday or Friday depending on if the shade is back up on the door for the posing room or if anyone is in the bathroom then I'll take a photo in there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27