Day 236

Almost all green on my Versa just might miss active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps today. Great Shoulders/Arms workout today and hoping the weather/road conditions improve so I can get my gym workout in tomorrow. Macros were better but still need to try harder to get them more consistent. I've got 7.6# to go to reach my mini goal of 135 and 17.6# to go to reach my goal of 125. Versa battery is at 40% so will charge it later this evening during The Voice live Finale. Plan on writing my workouts into my notebook which is in the car now so I can take video if I want to and still be able to see which exercise I need to do next. Coach wants me to do 3 days of 20 min Steady Cardio and 3 days of 8 min HIIT Cardio per week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27