Day 248

Writing early so unsure if I'll go all green on my Versa but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Again unsure of my Macros for today but will try and get my food journal finished up soon so I can get my check in e-mail sent to coach before I leave for work. I've got 7.8# to go to reach my mini goal of 135 and 17.8# to go to reach my goal of 125. I'm down 0.6# from last Monday's weigh in. I'm excited to tell coach that I'll get into the gym all 5 days this week after only getting in a couple of days over the last few weeks. Writing early today since I work 2:15PM-8PM then home for a quick shower and bed to be up at 4:15AM tomorrow to be at work by 6AM for truck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27