Day 241

Almost all green on my Versa just going to miss active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros were better today but still need to get better and increase protein while decreasing carbs and fat. Gonna be hard with 1 more Christmas dinner to go on Christmas Eve but will just have to work harder at it. Haven't sent my weekly check in to coach yet but will shortly. Wanted to get this done before watching another episode of the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel which I've been watching most of the afternoon. Plan on getting in an at home workout tomorrow, Wed, and Thursday and then a gym workout on Friday and track truck unload on Saturday. Switching my Saturday rest day for Tuesday which will be busy work until 3PM then head out for Christmas Eve dinner. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27