5/1/19

Doing really well today but it's mainly because I'm off today and tomorrow.  Almost all green on my Versa haven't gotten steps, miles, calories burned or achieved my steps per hour goal yet but will soon. Got in a fabulous double workout today and tomorrow's workout plan is Back/Biceps and 20 min ellie. Other than to see how to do some new exercises I've not logged onto the gym site since switching over to MFP on Thursday of last week. Think this month for sure I'll track using either my notebook the on the app later or look at the app to see what to do but will track on the app by just doing the check marks at the end of my workout before Cardio tomorrow. Looks like Friday's workout is one I can set up over by the mirrors as all I need is the kettlebell. This way I can go through my circuit and not be in the way of anyone.  Still leading both workweek hustle challenges on Fit Bit app. Haven't worn my Versa bumper today but other that the gym I haven't been anywhere else. 72oz of water done and 48oz left to achieve my goal of 1 gallon of water. It's easier to drink water when 1 I exercise and 2 when I'm not too busy at work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18