Day 21 of 30 day transformation

All green on my Versa today well almost, achieved well almost my steps per hour goal and have or will have over 13K steps. Got in a great Back/Biceps and 10 min stair master and 10 min elliptical workout this morning. Tomorrow's workout plan is 30 min Fitness Circuit mostly focusing on Legs. 80oz of water down and 40oz more to go to reach my goal of 120oz for today.  Found out why I didn't get a reply from either e-mail I sent to 1st Phorm customer service about my Aplha care HD not getting it the shipment that came end of April. The e-mail replies went to my SPAM box but it's all taken care of now as the flavor I ordered originally was out of stock so I said if that happens again it's OK to send me the Grape instead. I've got some Cotton Candy Bang! on order so should have it by Tuesday since the deliverys come Tuesdays and Thursdays. Scale is down 2.8# since April 26th when I started this journey but I still have 4.8# to go to reach my goal of 132 by June 1st.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18