5/3/19

All green today well almost, achieved or will have achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 13K steps for today. Leading both workweek challenges on Fit Bit app still leading 1 by 18K steps with 6hrs left and the other by 31K steps with 7hrs left. Got in a great Legs Circuit this afternoon after unloading a full trailer.  Talked to my trainer and she wants me to cut 1 shake a day and eat after my workouts instead or for lunch. Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime tomorrow to plan my workout times of day and number of days. Shooting to be 132 by June 1st that's a 5# loss in about 30 days so think I can do it just need to watch my food better and get my water in. Today's workout I tracked the time on my Versa since I needed my phone timer for 30 seconds. Work schedule was published early so I can get into the gym 4 days but will do all 5 workouts. Will miss Monday's workout but will catch up on Tuesday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18