Day 27 of 30 day transformation

All green well almost on my Versa, achieved well almost in a couple hours my steps per hour goal and have well over 13K steps or will by the end of the night. I'm currently in 1st place but as of now 4PM by 611 steps in the workweek hustle on the Fit Bit app that I'm in.  Got in a great double workout in this morning to make up for yesterday and Friday will be another double workout to make up for not getting into the gym tomorrow due to working noon-6PM it will be tight getting there and back then to work by noon and after it will be too late so just going to do Back/Biceps and 20 min elliptical and 30 min Legs circuit on Friday afternoon. Might think about extending this transformation to 60 or even 90 days to see better results. As of now I'm down 1.4# since I stated on April 26th and have 6.2# left to reach my goal of 132 by June 1st so might have to extend that to July 1st. 80oz of water down the hatch and working on 40oz more to get my 120oz of water in for today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18