Day 13 of 30 day transformation

All green today well almost achieved my steps per hour goal well almost and have 13K steps well almost as I'm posting at 5PM. Got in a great Legs and 20 min on escalator (stair master) this morning. Instead of making the day as the title I decided to count the days of transformation. Ended up all green yesterday when I wasn't sure that I would get there. Since I started my transformation 13 days ago I'm down just 2.8# and have 4.8# left to get to 132 by June 1st which is the target date set by my trainer. Other than to see my workouts I haven't been on the gym site in 2 weeks and haven't actually used the app to have the trainer's voice on it count me through some of the reps but I put a check mark beside the exercise once I finish the final set. I find it's easier to track it that way than to have the annoying voice take me through the exercises. Went to Wal-Mart today and bought 3 P3 protein plates and a box of 5 protein trays all turkey flavor of course. Tomorrow's gym workout plan is Back/Biceps and 20 min on elliptical. I guess the only time I use the gym app to actually track the exercise it's cardio with the exception of row on Tuesday's but I do for treadmill on Monday, escalator (stair master) on Wednesday, and elliptical on Thursday's.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18