5/4/19

Almost all green today but came up 31 steps shy of achieving my steps per hour goal sitting in church tonight but have well over 13K steps. Scale still hovering in the 137's but need to start losing so trying to not drink a shake even for lunch might buy some of those P3 snacks to eat after my workout it's got 3 sorces of protein in it.  Looking at Monday's workout I think it's something I can modify for home so I don't have to do a double workout on Tuesday to catch up. Off at 6PM instead of 8PM on Monday so can get that done after I eat.  I was hungry when I got home today so got a slice of bread and put a little peanut butter on it so good and was satisfied until it was time to eat dinner. I won both workweek hustle challenges on fit bit and challenged the peeps who I had the most competition to a rematch this week but not my co-worker cause it's too easy to beat her when I unload truck and get lots of steps with second day truck where we stock the new stuff that came in on the truck. Hope I get to help put more stock out tomorrow when the next person comes in at noon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18