Day 23 of 30 day transformation

Almost all green on my Versa today just will miss active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and will have over 13K steps. Got my Alpha Care HD Grape this afternoon when I got home from work it was here. 80oz of water down and 40oz of water left to finish before bedtime. Off for the next 4 days so will get into the gym 4 days but get in all 5 workouts by doing Thursday's workout on Wed since I work noon-6PM and the gym is usually busy after 4PM. Ended up in second place of the workweek hustle challenge on the fit bit app. I'm leading a daily showdown with 5hrs 8min left but the other chick hasn't synced her tracker for 7hrs. Friday's workout is up in the aire right now since there was a mistake with the schedule truck isn't coming at 6AM but at 9:30AM instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18