5/2/19

Hard to believe I've been back on MFP for a week now as I rejoined last Thursday morning.  30 day transformation is going really well and I had a feeling but found out for sure that the style for my new workouts are patterened after workouts of someone preparing for a fitness comp. Almost all green today will achieve my steps per hour goal and have well over 13K steps before bedtime. Still leading both workweek hustle challenges that I'm in on Fit Bit app. Leading 1 by 26K steps and the other by 10K. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs circuit not sure how I'll track the time since it's also a as many reps as I can in 30 sec kinda of workout. Might just use my phone timer for 30 sec and see how long it takes me on my Versa to get 30 minutes. As long as no one is over by the mirrors I'll set my stuff up there since the only equipment I need is a kettlebell for swings and deadlifts. Again today as I write this I have 48oz of water left and almost halfway through the current 24oz bottle I'm drinking.  I've decided for tracking purposes other than on Friday I'll use the app and look at the list until I get ready for cardio then mark all as complete. Friday's I'll use my notebook since I need to have my timer on my phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18