Day 18 of 30 day transformation

All green on my Versa today well almost. Almost achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps for today. Got in a great double workout today 30 min Legs and 12 min treadmill jog followed by 20 min AMRAP and Chest/Shoulders. 72oz of water down the hatch and 48oz left to go. Still thinking about getting the 40oz bubba with straw had one before but it dented so bought a smaller one instead. Since I need Power Crunch bars anyways I might get one tomorrow while on my lunch break will walk over to Wal-Mart. Since I started my transformation I'm down just 0.9# and have 6.7# to go to reach my goal of 132 by June 1st. Ended up almost all green yesterday just missed active minues but had it today after my workouts. After a gym rest day tomorrow due to working late it's back into the gym on Wednesday early afternoon since I'm getting my car serviced in the AM. Workout that day will be Legs and 20 min on escalator(stair master) or other cardio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18