Day 32 of 90 day transformation

All green on my Versa well almost, achieved my steps per hour goal well almost in 10 min and have well over 13K steps for today. Got in a great Legs and 12 min treadmill jog this morning an hour behind schedule due to the heavy rains this morning.  Tomorrow's workout plan weather permitting of course 20 min AMRAP and Chest/Shoulders.  I haven't used the gym app to log my food in over a month and other than to look at my workouts I don't track using it now that I'm using a different format sometimes Super Sets and sometimes not mixed together in the same workout. Scale same as yesterday so still plugging away trying to get to 132 by July 1st now since I won't make the June 1st deadline since it's 5 days away and I need to lose 6.1#. I'll try for July 1st instead to achieve this mini goal unless my trainer decides to lower that goal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18