Day 14 of 30 day transformation

All green today well almost just need calories burned but will get there. Haven't but will achieve my steps per hour goal. Have well over 13K steps now and more as the night goes on. Got in a great Back/Biceps and 20 min on elliptical in this morning and find I do better with my own music but never tried not wearing my headphones now that I'm tracking not using the annoying voice on the gym app. Tomorrow's workout is 30 min Legs circuit and I can modify for home if we decide to do something after I get off at 1PM tomorrow. Versa is at 66% so might charge it later just to have full battery.  Weight is still the same today as it was yesterday so need to talk to my trainer and have her tell me how I can tweek my food a little so I can drop the 4.8# before June 1st.  Still leading both workweek hustle challenges on fit bit app.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18