Day 16 of 30 day transformation

Posting early so not sure if I'll go all green on my Versa today but might miss just active minutes and will try for miles and calories burned. Should have over 13K steps and achieve my steps per hour goal today.  Last 2 days the scale hasn't been kind I'm up from Monday but down still from when i started 16 days ago. After 2 gym rest days today and tomorrow it's back into the gym for 30 min Legs and 12 min treadmill job followed by 20 min AMRAP and Chest/Shoulders since I'll miss Tuesday's workout in the gym. I get off at 4PM that day and the gym is normal busy in the evenings. Reason for posting early today is I work 2PM-9:30PM and will have my computer shut down before I go since it will be late when I get home. Ended up second in both workweek hustle challenges and waiting on 2 people to sync their trackers still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18