Day 36 of 90 day transformation

All green well almost on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have 13K steps for today. Got in a great workout today after 30 min Fitness Circuit I picked out 2 or 3 of the exercises I did this last month and did them. My new workouts for June just Mon-Thurs are in the gym app so far but should have Friday's in there this weekend. Already have written the workouts I have so far into my notebook. Scale was the same today as yesterday and up just a little from Monday so will watch the rest of today and this weekend in hopes of having a loss for the week. Won't know until sometime tomorrow my work schedule for next week to plan workout times of day and number of days. Hoping for 5 days but if not then will get into the gym as many days as I can but get all 5 workouts in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18