Day 24 of 30 day transformation

Day 24 of 30 day transformation. Almost all green on my Versa today but will miss active minutes but have over 13K steps. Came up shy several hours driving to my 86yr old (tomorrow) great aunts house to celebrate her b-day. Decided about 11AM to see if my grandpa's only other living sister whose 95yrs old and still has her mind was up for a road trip to see the other sister it was a great day and great surprise for the younger of the 2 aunts. Haven't had all of my water today and hope it doesn't show up on the scale tomorrow. Schedule was republished this afternoon and I go in at 9AM instead of 6AM on Friday for truck. I won the daily showdown I was in on the Fit Bit app for yesterday now to try and kick some butt on the workweek hustle challenge I'll be starting later tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18