Day 308

Almost all green on my Versa just might miss active minutes but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps today. Macros were OK today had more protein than carbs but carbs and fats were way over my target numbers. Fighting a sinus cold so took a rest day from the gym. Day 2 of my experiment went well didn't gain anything overnight but didn't lose either. Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime tomorrow or Saturday at the latest to plan my workouts. Checked Wal-Mart's app and looks like the Mio Java is no longer going to be sold there even though it's still available on Amazon.com. I think I like the Ketogenic Coffee just need to find a coffee scoop. I keep checking Wal-Mart.com app and it's still out of stock but will keep checking every couple of days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18