Day 307

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros were amazing today well all but fats those were still high. Stopped at Wal-Mart this morning and guessing that Mio will no longer sell the Java coffees since I didn't even see the spot where they went on the shelf. Oh well I like the Ketogenic Coffee anyway so will use it. Got in an amazing Legs/Glutes and cardio workout in this morning. Tomorrow after truck unload it's Glutes/Back and the usual cardio. Day 1 of Macros focus went amazing I'm down 2.3# from Monday's weigh in. Eager to see what weigh in will be after the rest of the week of Focusing on Macros. Now that I know what I'm doing tracking Macros I might stay with Coach Adam haven't decided yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18