Day 291

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps today. Got in a great Glutes/Back workout with the usual cardio this morning. Since I worked yesterday and today I get off tomorrow and Thursday since I'm working Saturday as well. Plan on getting into the gym atleast 3 days maybe 4 haven't decided yet about Friday as I'm off at 3PM. Macros were good again but just slightly had more carbs than protein but fats were under 40grams so that's good. Tomorrow's workout plan is Chest (Giant Set)/Shoulders and 8min jog on treadmill to warm up then 20min walk on the Jiu Jitsu mats. Day 4 of standing donkey kicks while brushing my teeth. Bought a new notebook this morning and will write my workouts from last cycle and this one in there so I have just workouts from Coach Adam with me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18