Day 306

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps today. Got in a great Glutes/Back and Cardio in this morning. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs/Glutes and Cardio. I'm undecided of who I want to train me after my time with Coach is up. Macros were better today but fats were still high. I decided this morning to not worry about calories but get my macros as close to my target numbers as I can. I may go this summer on my own as I have enough workouts to not get bored all summer. I do know that I would do better if I had a trainer in the gym with me to push me. Lent starts tomorrow so I plan on giving up Chocolate and Sweets. Bought some Performix SST at GNC today along with Ketogenic Coffee since I can't get the Mio java at Wal-Mart right now they are out and so is their warehouse.  Looking forward to my weigh in next Monday to see how my experiment went.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18