Day 285

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Got in a great 8min jog then Chest (Giant Set)/Shoulders and 20min walk. Macros were better today but was still over on fats. Coach Adam upped my protein a bit more which brings my calories back up to 1200. Weather might dictate if I get in the Legs/Back workout that I want or if I modify one from last time. Bought my Yeti straw lid this morning but had to cut the straw to fit my water bottle so bought a cheap pair of scissors at Walgreens. Friday plan is to stop at Walgreens for lancets to take fasting blood glucose. I've got 4 left then need another box so will get those then. Under a Winter Storm Warning for my area from 6AM tomorrow through 6AM on Thursday. My quads are sore from yesterday's workout of course I'm sore and it's time for another legs day tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18