Day 303

Almost all green on my Versa just might miss active minutes but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Macros were not great yet again way over on fats and more carbs than protein today.  Think I'll see what Coach Adam has to say about what I can do to be more consistent with losing weight. The last few weeks I've been heavier at the end of the week than at the beginning of the week. I've gotten some great insite from a group of amazing ladies but I still need to talk to Coach Adam about it also. After a gym rest day on Monday since I work 9AM-5PM it will be Legs/Glutes on Tuesday, Legs/Back on Wednesday, and Legs Glutes on Thursday. Those are my only gym days this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18