15 Weeks out

Writing early so unsure if I'll go all green on my Versa 2 but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps today.  Again unsure of my macros but working hard to have over 90 grams of protein, under 50 grams of carbs and fats. Workout plan for next week is Monday at home workout, Tuesday Morning gym workout, Wednesday morning gym workout, Thursday at home workout and Friday also at home workout unless on Thursday I track truck unload and use that for my workout. Working 1PM-9:30PM today so that's why I'm writing early today. Took measurements for June this morning and put it in my weekly summary to send to Coach Adam tomorrow along with my progress photo which I posted as well to the Facebook Group for team SYLL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27