19 Weeks, 1 day out

All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 15K steps for today. Thinking about upping my goal to 16K or 17K steps per day. Macros were good again today just over 9 grams on fats.  Got in a great Back/Glutes workout this morning. Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime tomorrow to plan my at home workouts. Kansas governor Kelly decided to not reopen gyms/fitness centers and beauty shops until May 18th that's OK with me because I hadn't planned on going back to the gym until at least May 25th or June 1st week. My count down is for a family wedding scheduled for Sept 12th but might get postponed until the first of 2021 due to the virus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27