16 Weeks, 5 days out

All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Back still hurts so just will use the new Slim cycle that my mom ordered from Amazon and it arrived today. Plan is to start out going 15-20 minutes on it the work my way up to 30 minutes or more. Macros were just OK today over on both Carbs and fats. Didn't realize until this morning that my time with Coach is needing to be renewed so when I get my reply probably tomorrow I'll see if he will have his wife who does the invoices to get me one for a year this time. I saved my stimulus check just for my working with Coach Adam and team See you later leaner. Gyms opened back up today but I'm still waiting until the first of June to go back.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27