3/1/19

Almost all green but will miss floors and maybe miles since my Versa is at 38% battery. Achieved my steps per hour goal and almost have 13K steps for today. After watching a YouTube video of Zolo true wireless earphones I figured out that I was trying to wear them backwards so put the comfort guard on them and they fit great. Can't wait to try them out in the gym next week. One load of laundry in the dryer now and the second went into the washer. Just did the relax feature on my Versa so in a bit I can charge my tracker and get my headspace app Pro Level 2 session 1 of 10 in tonight. Won't know until sometime tomorrow afternoon my schedule for next week so I can plan my workout times of day and number of days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27