3/20/19

Almost all green today just going to miss floors but achieved my steps per hour goal and have or will have gotten 13K steps. Got in a great Chest Circuit and Chest/Triceps Circuit then did abs and a few more Triceps exercises before stretching to finish up. Got my screen protector and bumper for my Versa put on today which wasn't supposed to be in until Friday but arrived earlier than planned. Used a full scoop of pre-workout today and felt pretty good so will use a full scoop from now on. Had a headache yesterday and was probably caused by not drinking my Keto Bang! before my workout. After a gym rest day tomorrow the plan for Friday is 15 min treadmill walk and Shoulders/Legs. Back is feeling good today as I only used Bio-Freeze this morning but none since.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27