3/22/19

Almost all green today just going to miss floors but have well over 13K steps and achieved my steps per hour goal. Got in a great 15 min treadmill walk and Shoulders/Legs workout this afternoon. Won't know until sometime tomorrow afternoon my work schedule for next week to plan my workout times of day and number of days. Hoping for 5 gym days but will take 4 gym days and get in if possible all 5 workouts. Update on my back it's feeling so good that I didn't use any Bio-Freeze or anything for it today. Still used lighter weights today but that's normal to get back into it after having a sore back for a few weeks. Got the notification to pick up my new lifting gloves after I'd already gotten my workout in so will get to use them next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27