3/29/19

Almost all green just will miss floors today but have or will have achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 13K steps today. Yesterday I just was green for calories burned but missed everything else and had just 12,205 steps since it was after 10PM when I got ready for bed and was still 795 steps shy of 13K. Got my regular vitamins and new pre-workout around 2PM so will start back on my regular vitamins tomorrow as well as use a scoop of the pre-workout to get me going since it's another early day tomorrow. I've been up for over 12hrs after getting just 5hrs of sleep last night. Tonight will be the first baseball game I'll get to watch on TV but it will be the Cardinals VS Brewers instead of the Royals VS White Sox since KC is off today but will get to watch tomorrow afternoon. Got in a great final workout of this training month. I did 15 min treadmill walk and Shoulders/Legs this late morning/early afternoon. Versa is at 55% battery so will put it on the charge when I get into the shower around 6:30PM tonight. Last night didn't get my headspace Pro level 4 session in nor did I read the daily mass readings and daily meditation but will catch up on both later tonight. I did get my 2 min breathing exercise from my Versa relax app in before I turned out the light and my alignment was low but should be better today. Not sure but think my 1st Phorm headwrap should be here tomorrow or Monday but my other Versa bands should get here on Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27