3/12/19

Almost all green today just going to miss floors and active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and will have 13K steps before bed. Taking today and tomorrow off from the gym to let my sore back heal. Used an icy/hot patch today and took so far 3 doses of ibuprofen and will take another here shortly.  If all goes well on Thursday morning it will be Chest circuit and Chest/Triceps circuit then 15 min treadmill and Shoulders/Legs but will see how my back feels on Thursday when I get out of bed. I'm out of detox tea but have some other green tea that I can drink until I can get to GNC for more tea and might stop at Casey's tomorrow for some juice to try the Super Greens that I got in my Pro Box to see if I want to buy some at GNC on Thursday morning if I get to go workout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27