3/18/19

Almost all green today just going to miss floors. Achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps.  Bought a new water bottle just like my current one but has a straw. The straw hole is bigger than some I've used before so that will make it easier to take more than one vitamin at a time. Got in a great Legs Circuit and 20 min treadmill walk. Tomorrow I'm off so will get in a great double workout Back/Biceps and 20 min row then Legs and 20 min on stair master or other cardio machine depending on how my back feels. Going to take some pre-workout on the way to the gym in the morning as I might need half a scoop to get through 2 workouts. Not sure why but think I drink water faster out of a water bottle with a straw than one without the straw.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27