3/15/19

Almost all green today just will miss floors and active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps. Schedule for next week was published early so I can get into the gym 4 days this week but get all 5 workouts in by doing a double workout on Tuesday when I'm off. Update on my back it's feeling better only used Bio-Freeze once today and wore for precaution more than anything my copper care back brace.  Was going to put on one with back support for truck but decided not too. Will still use my new massage roller tonight while watching TV after my shower. Thinking on Monday afternoon I might go to GNC for some pre-workout and Waterex since I couldn't remember the brand I had gotten from my pro box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27