3/14/19

Almost all green today just will miss floors and active minutes but will achieve my steps per hour goal.  Versa battery is at 36% so will charge it in about an hour or so. Bought a Dual Back Massage Ball and will use it tonight while watching TV. My back is feeling better but not sure if I should've went to workout today or not. Went to GNC and bought some vitamins since my regular vitamins haven't come yet so might start using the GNC Women's Ultra Mega Energy & Metabolism vitamin pack. Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime on Saturday afternoon to plan my workout times of day and number of days. Only if my back is better will I go next week the days I want and get to go. Only took ibuprofen once today and put on the Icy/Hot patch after my shower. Got in a good Chest Circuit and Chest/Triceps Circuit then did some other stuff to work the muscle groups that I missed this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27