3/4/19

Almost all green today just going to miss floors but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have well over 13K steps. Got in a great Legs Circuit and 20 min dreadmill (self powered treadmill) walk. Was so cold this morning but decided after work to go workout and get it in. With lent being 2 days away instead of giving up something I'll journal in my notebook every day and complete the 2 min breathing exercise from the relax app on Fit Bit Versa (Fit Bit Charge3 has the relax app also)  Tomorrow's workout plan is Biceps/Back and 20 min row using a higher intensity so will set the rower to 4 or 5 resistance. Work 2PM-9PM tomorrow so will get my journal/blog entries in before I go then do headspace app session and 2 min breathing exercise and notebook journal when I get home. Up 1.1# from last week so will drink more water and weather permitting get into the gym 4 days this week. Wore my new earphones for my workout but went back to my Air pods as I like them better than anything else I have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27