3/31/19

Almost all green just going to miss floors and active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and will have over 13K steps. I modified the bumper I have now so it is easy on and off and will wear it until my new ones get here tomorrow. Will keep the blue for myself and give the clear one to my co-worker who has the Versa Special Edition. Plan on putting on one of my new bands on when we get back from eating homemade Chicken and Noodles at a local restaurant that's the Monday special. Versa battery is at 71% but will wait and charge it tomorrow evening after dinner. Still plan on seeing if my Monday workout is modifiable for home then get into the gym for the other 4 days all in the morning. I work Tuesday and Wednesday evening and am off on Thursday and Friday so perfect to get into the gym at my usual 9:30AM time instead of having to wait until early afternoon to go workout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27