3/10/19

Almost all green today just going to miss floors and active minutes but have or will have by bedtime achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps. Revised gym plan for the week is all 5 workouts but in 4 days since I have other stuff to do when I get off at 4:30PM on Friday. Almost have 80oz of water down and 40oz more to go to reach my goal of 120oz. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs circuit and 20 min self-powered treadmill otherwise known as deadmill hope it will be a little easier this time since last Monday I'd never done it before. Back still sore from Friday's trucks so using bio-freeze and might use ibuprofen too for the pain. This usually happens when I lift heavy stuff by myself unloading trucks and it takes a couple of days for the pain and stiffness to be gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27