3/21/19

Almost all green today just might miss floors and active minutes and some how missed the noon hour of achieving my steps per hour goal for today but will have over 13K steps. No gym workout today but will get in 15 min treadmill walk and Shoulders/Legs tomorrow afternoon to finish off the work week. Back is feeling better today haven't used any Bio-Freeze. Took the bumper off of my Versa last night since I couldn't charge it with it on then had trouble getting the band back on and totally messed up my nails so much so I had to trim a couple back and got one a bit too short that it hurts. Ordered and hope to pick up before I go workout a pair of lifting gloves that don't have the Velcro strap. Have only 1 Keto Bang! left so should get another case tomorrow afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27