10/13/18

Won't go all green today missed floors and active minutes. Didn't achieve my steps per hour goal missed the 5PM hour while sitting in church tonight by 58 steps. Will only get into the gym 4 days this week so will skip my Wed Legs day due to an eye appointment and getting new tires put on my car. Still loving my Charge3 and found the instructions on how to stop a tracked workout when I push play to start tracking my workout from my Charge3. I took a screenshot of the instructions so now I can stop the exercise tracking on my tracker Monday afternoon after my Legs and 20 min incline treadmill walk. A little nervous about the box jumps after I fell last week but going to try the tip Johnyee suggested by using the resistance band and pullup bar to help with the box jumps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18