10/4/18

All green and achieved my steps per hour goal today. Got in a great Back/Triceps and 20 min incline treadmill walk. Started out the morning at US Cellular having the gal reset my voicemail passcode so I could change it and access my voicemail. Then went for my workout and stopped to get a shake at the shake place kinda downtown and then stopped at GNC for more energy drinks and lean 25 shakes. After I got back into town I stopped and got my flu shot so that's done for the year. Tomorrow's workout plan is Cardio (20 min incline treadmill walk & 15 min on stair master unless I decide to get on the elliptical or bike instead)/ 5 Abs exercises. Haven't gotten my new workouts put on the app yet but have a text and PM sent to my trainer and she is looking into it but haven't heard back yet. I know she will be out of town this weekend starting tomorrow and back either sometime late on Saturday or on Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18