10/30/18

Almost all green missed floors yesterday and will again today too. Got in a pretty good Shoulders and 30 min treadmill walk instead of stair master and rower. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs and 20 min treadmill walk not sure if I'll set an incline or not will see how my back feels after. Update on back after wearing a smaller pain patch decided to buy a can of Bio-Freeze to keep in my work bag used some of that before my workout and put more on when I got home from eating out. Did well today and had 1749 calories for the day even after eating at a Mexican restaurant. Since it was at the mall went to GNC and bought some of my protein powder that I needed. Also got a text on my way home saying that my vitamins and other workout stuff are at the gym so will get them in the morning. Only used the foam roller for a couple of minutes and my back felt better but was in a hurry to get home and cleaned up for dinner so didn't get to use the roller after.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18