Day 68

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps. Got in a great 1,500 meter row and Chest/Shoulders workout in this afternoon. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs and unsure if I have cardio or not my notebook is in my car. I've got 7.4# to lose to reach my mini goal of 132 and 14.4# to go to reach my goal of 125. Legs are sore from yesterday's workout and think my arms might be too tomorrow from today's workout. I'm currently still in the lead for the workweek hustle I'm in on Fit Bit app by 8,000 steps. Might take photos of my workouts then post each day with the fit bit exercise screenshot that I post on my Facebook Page and on Instagram too.  By taking a photo of my workouts I can look at them when I don't have my notebook with me in the house or if I leave it out in the car and don't want to go out to get it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18