Day 97

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and had over 15K steps today. Got in a great Legs and 20 min walking laps on the turf. I've got 8.4# to lose to reach my mini goal of 132 and 15.4# to reach my goal of 125. Finished Mindful Eating on Headspace app last night so tonight I'll get in today's meditation. Tomorrow's workout plan is Turf work then Back and 10 min rowing machine sprints 30 sec on and 30 sec off. Left my notebook at the gym this morning as my trainer was looking for it yesterday so she can get my new workouts written in. Will see and take photos of my workouts for August tomorrow morning so I can post them and my Fit Bit activity results on social media post workout.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27