Day 67

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 13K steps. Got in a great Legs and 15 min treadmill walk this afternoon. Got all of my workouts which are different than anything I'd ever done before. I get to play on the turf a lot more and get the ladder out of the storage cabinet. Scale was up 0.9# from last week. I have 8.1# to lose to reach my goal of 132 hopefully by mid July and 15.1# to lose to reach my goal of 125 hopefully by sometime in August or mid September. By looking at my new workouts there is nothing I need to google since I talked to my trainer and she explained some stuff that I wasn't sure of.  Won both daily showdowns I was in on the Fit Bit app and I'm currently in first on the Workweek hustle challenge I'm in also on the Fit Bit app. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27