Day 77

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps today. Got in a great Turf work then Back and 10 min rowing machine sprints this afternoon. I've got 10.5# to lose to reach my mini goal of 132 and 17.5# to reach my goal of 125. After I did sled push/pull I jogged to the other end of the turf for battle rope and wall balls. Tomorrow's workout plan is Turf work then Biceps/Triceps with no planned cardio since I have it with the turf work. Almost have all of my water in for today. Bought a new water bottle yesterday to replace the one that got dented and the lid wouldn't open with ease like the other one so I bought replacement lid and straws and this one opens so much easier. Plan for next week is to get into the gym all 5 days in the morning Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri. Late morning on Wed since I have an appointment and will be up early on Thurs just in case I have to do fasting labs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18