Day 89

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and had over 15K steps for today. Got in a great 1,500 meter rowing machine row and Chest/Shoulders this morning. Still did awesome and the only chips I had were with the cheese dip I ate for dinner on break tonight. Tomorrow's workout plan is Legs and 20 min laps around the turf unless there are lots of people who want to use the turf then will do laps around the foam mats. Versa battery is at 47% so will charge my tracker in a little while. I've got 6.1# to reach my mini goal of 132 and 13.1# to reach my goal of 125 so still on track to be at 125 by September. Just took SST today and not the cleanse too as I felt sick to my stomach after taking even 1 cleanse but can't take them back since I threw away the reciept. Since I went on vacation and stopped eating snacks while on my computer I'm down 4.2# so that proves that I can go without snacking while on my computer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27