Day 83

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Got in a great Legs and 20 min turf walk this morning. As expected need to do fasting labs tomorrow but can drink regular water so won't put my Alpha care in my water until I get done. Tomorrow's workout plan is Turf work then Back and 10 min rowing machine sprints 30 sec on and 30 sec off. I've got 6.7# to reach my mini goal of 132 and 13.7# to go to reach my goal of 125 so still on track for achieving my mini goal by August and my goal weight by September. Thinking about using my Bubba Trailblazer water bottle for a couple days to ensure that I drink all of my water. Currently using TAL ranger water bottle with a straw the Bubba has a straw also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27