Day 90

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Got in a great Legs and 20 min laps around the turf today. Later than planned but still got it in. Tomorrow's workout plan is Turf Work then Back and 10 min rowing machine sprints 30 sec on and 30 sec off for 10 min.  I've got 6.5# to go to reach my mini goal of 132 and 13.5# to go to reach my goal of 125. Still on track to achieve my mini goal by mid August and my goal by September. Dissapointed I have to send my Fit Bit Flyers back and get a replacement but not sure if I just need to send it back like I got it or if I need something telling what's wrong with it too. Will take to the Fed-Ex store downtown instead of send via the mail as it will maybe get back to them sooner so I can get my replacements sooner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27