47 Weeks, 1 day out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today just over slightly on fats. Loving Google sheets as I can update my weekly summary and other sheets that I've recently opened from my phone. Got in a great Chest/Shoulders/Tris and 30 min walk on the mats as it was cold this morning so didn't want to put my jacket and warm pants on over my workout pants to go outside to walk. Temps have to be over 55 to 60 degrees before I'll walk outside. Monday's training will be an at home Legs/Glutes and 30 min walk while watching TV once we get home from a day trip, Tuesday's training plan is an upper body at home workout after getting home from an eye appointment, Wednesday's training will be Back/Glutes and either 30 min walk outside or on the mats depending on the temperature. Thursday's training will be upper body and again depending on the weather walk outside or on the mats. Friday's training will be Legs/Glutes and the usual cardio. On vacation next week so I can get 3 gym workouts and 2 at home workouts.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27